You may complain to KCA if you consider:
- We have failed to do something we should have done
- We have done something badly
- We have treated you unfairly or discourteously
KCA is committed to providing high quality services. We appreciate feedback and if something goes wrong we need to know about it. This will help us to continually improve our services. Sometimes KCA cannot do all that is asked of us. This may be because of lack of resources or for other reasons. However, if something cannot be done you deserve an explanation.
We also encourage suggestions for improvements. Feedback on what we do well is just as useful and very welcome. To give feedback please use the feedback form.
It is expected that in most cases the case worker will be working with the local manager to deal with the complaint.
- Whether your complaint is verbal or written it will be formally recorded by us.
- Your complaint will initially be responded to by the local manager.
- We will aim to satisfactorily resolve your complaint within 10 working days.
- If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved it will progress to the next stage where it will be investigated by more senior staff
KCA is committed to resolving issues raised as quickly as possible. If you are unhappy about how you are being treated we want, whenever possible, to find an informal way to resolve the issue. To help with this we commit to being very clear about what the service is, who it is for, waiting times and what you can expect to happen.
To make a complaint
Please speak to a worker, local manager or write/email your local service. Alternatively, please use the feedback form.